It’s time for the annual drive for personal hygiene items. This year we will also be collecting other types of items for homeless youth. The personal hygiene items will be distributed to Cascade AIDS Project (CAP); other items will be distributed to HomePlate Youth Services.
So how can you help? You can donate the following items:
- Travel-sized personal hygiene items, such as shampoo, body wash, hair conditioner, deodorant, etc.
- NEW men’s boxer shorts (all sizes)
- NEW wool socks (all sizes)
- Hand and toe warmers (chemical packets)
- Pepperoni sticks and beef or turkey jerky (individual packets)
We will be collecting these items each Sunday in November in the Social Hall during coffee hour and will deliver the items at the beginning of December. If you have any questions, please contact Annie Raich or John Sharp .