Whether you’re searching for meaning, mending a broken heart, or simply needing some friends who share your values, Unitarian Universalism is here for you: connecting, caring, healing.
Unitarian Universalism connects you with real people: people who will be real with you. Learning and laughing across generations and cultures, we build relationships of care and support.
Every committee, shared ministry, and affinity group within our congregation offers unique and special ways of connecting and caring. Whatever your age and stage, you can meet people, engage in groups and programs, and volunteer in ways that build community and nurture others. Our Program Guide is an extensive list of how you can get connected.
- Religious Exploration Classes
- Shared Ministries
- Affinity Groups
- Justice and Environmental Action Work
Contact the church office or explore the opportunities on this website to learn more about the ways we connect and care in this congregation.
Learn more about some of our programs (also known as “ministries”) that support connection and care throughout Unitarian Universalism around the world.
- Accessibility and Disability Ministries
- Addictions Ministries
- Campus Ministries
- Care and Counseling Ministries
- Immigration Ministries
- Justice Ministries
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and/or Transgender Ministries
- Military Ministries
- Prison Ministries
- Racial Justice and Multicultural Ministries
- Small Group Ministries (also known as covenant groups)
- Spiritual Growth and Learning Ministries