Take note UU – this closure will affect getting to the church for two weeks!! Starts tomorrow – July 9th!
Traffic Advisory: Temporary Road Closure July 9 through July 20 on , NE Century Boulevard — between NE Cherry Drive and NE Alder St During Paving & Sidewalk Ramp Upgrade Project
Beginning next week, the City of Hillsboro Public Works Department will perform pavement maintenance & American Disabilities Act (ADA) sidewalk ramp upgrades on NE Century Boulevard. To complete work, NE Century Boulevard — between NE Cherry Drive and NE Alder Street — will be temporarily closed to vehicle and bicycle traffic from Monday, July 9, to Friday, July 20, 2018. Pedestrian access will remain open.
- Local access to homes in the immediate vicinity of construction will be maintained at all times.
- During work, the City will coordinate with emergency responders – including Police, Fire, and EMS – as well as other service providers such as the postal service and garbage haulers to limit inconvenience to the neighborhood.
- There will be heavy equipment and trucks temporarily located at the construction site.
- Local residents may experience some noise during work hours Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm work hours.
- In order to replace asphalt between the two MAX rail tracks, night work is scheduled from 8 pm to 6 am on the evenings of Sunday, July 15, and again on Monday, July 16.
Traffic will be detoured around the worksite using East Main Street to NE Cornelius Pass Road to NE Cherry Drive or East Main Street to NE 53rd Avenue to NE Elam Young Parkway.
TriMet bus service 47-Main/Evergreen service will be temporary interrupted during the project.