Scott Lindstrom and Special Musician Jason Spence
We’ll celebrate the coming of the light and longer, more hopeful days ahead. And we may have a visit from Miss Ann Thrope who will experience a bit of our faith in a brighter, fact-based and more just future.
Who We Are
What We Are DoingStanding for love, justice and peace in our communities, our nation and the wider world. Living our values and connecting with others who do the same.
- Christmas Day Potluck
- Great Halloween Celebration – Fun For All
- Care Items Collection
- Adopt-A-Park Volunteers Were Amazing!
- UN Sunday is October 21st
- Thanks to Our Volunteers!
- Adopt a Park Service Day
- Women's Dinner Group
- Christmas Potluck
- Shawl Ministry Meeting
- Book Group Reads Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark T Sullivan
- Book Group Reads China Dolls by Lisa See