Reverend Amy Beltaine
May Day is celebrated on May 1, a time of celebrating Spring and exchanging flowers with neighbors and friends. In earth-relating and deities-relating cultures of the N. Hemisphere, the themes of fertility, beauty, renewal, art and abundance were celebrated in festivals like Walpurgisnacht, … read more.
Who We Are
What We Are DoingStanding for love, justice and peace in our communities, our nation and the wider world. Living our values and connecting with others who do the same.
- Help Other People Eat (H.O.P.E.) Sunday
- Newcomer Membership Classes
- UU Passover Seder on April 20
- Advancing Racial Equality: Moving Ideas Into Action
- General Assembly Delegates Needed!
- Adopt-A-Park Volunteers Were Amazing!
- Thanks to Our Volunteers!