Why do so many UUs gravitate toward the writings of John O’Donohue, a scholar and former priest? What does he tell us of belonging and the journey to discover our authentic selves, of embracing our part in the interdependent web of all existence? And why … read more.
Who We Are
What We Are Doing
- UUCCWC Awarded Free-Thinker Friendly Designation
- Seeking Religious Education (RE) Coordinator
- We Have a New Website!
- July 4th Parade Pictures
- Activism/Protest RE: Supreme Court Nomination
- Traffic Advisory: Temporary Road Closure July 9 through July 20 on , NE Century Boulevard
- Response to Florida Shootings
- Book Group Reads Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
- Book Group Reads Middle Passage by Charles Johnson
- Book Group Reads 100 Tricks Every Boy Can Do by Kim Stafford
- Book Group Reads The Right Stuff by Tom Wolfe